Monday, July 25, 2011

Little Update....

Outside my window......my husbands beautiful rock pond that catches the water from the garage when it rains...it's so beautiful!
I am thinking......about downsizing our kitchen dishes...do we really NEED dishes for company? or could I just make sure I have paper plates on hand?
From the Learning Room......learning the Hebrew Aleph-bet and listening to the corresponding CD lots in the last few days.
I am thankful for......my husband who is gentle with me, yet prods me at the same time to do the things I want to get done.
From the kitchen......a box of apples waiting to get chopped up and put into the freezer.
I am reading.......Mama's Torah, HalleluYah Scriptures.
I am hoping/praying.......for clear direction for the immediate future.
I am creating......chaos...but want to create a home of shalom.
I am listening to............http://judahhimango.com/chavah/
Around the house........are lots of tidy up jobs and repair jobs that need tackled
One of my favorite things......the sound of noisy children playing together and laughing with each other.
A few plans for the rest of the week.................library program on Wednesday, laundry, and purging.
Purging one of our bills as well...we are getting rid of our Shaw account, which means we will be living without a home phone, internet and cable. (we will NOT miss the cable!)

No comments: