Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2008 in Retrospect....I've been tagged by Juanita

1. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? a landlord that cares about his property!
2. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? July long weekend, it was the first time we went camping as a family!
3. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Growing a baby
4. What was your biggest failure? I don't believe in failures...
5. What was the best thing you bought? a shelf system for our homeschooling stuff
6. Whose behavior merited celebration? My darling husband's, there's been so much positive change since we left the institutional church and it sooo excites me!
7. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Mostly my own...I don't wanna grow up!
8. Where did most of your money go? simply living
9. What song will always remind you of 2008? hmmm...a techno song called Summer Rain by ATB, my 2 yr old sings it!
10. Compared to this time last year, are you i. happier or sadder? Happier ii. thinner or fatter? fatter(not for long) iii. Richer or poorer? Richer.
11. What do you wish you'd done more of? Spending more one on one time with God.
12. What do you wish you'd done less of? Wasting time on the computer...lol
13. What was your favorite TV program? Lost and Smallville
14. What was the best book you read? The Shack, Pagan Christianity, Reimagining Church.
15. What was your favorite film of this year? Wanted...I like the challenge presented at the end, "What did you do to change the world this week?"
16. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Went shopping and out for supper with my family...I turned 31.
17. What kept you sane? My husband...we were so on the same page last year....finally! lol
18. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? None...I don't really do the whole celebrity worship thing, or put people on pedestals...
19. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: that prayer truly DOES get answered, even if it takes years to happen.
20. Word you said often enough that it should have been your catchphrase: "You know?" at the end of a sentence...sigh, drove Jamie nuts! lol
I tag Paige!!

No comments: