Friday, August 28, 2009

Time to start thinking about school...

So I've pretty much just been avoiding the whole issue and am feeling blue a lot lately...not sure if some post partum depression is maybe hitting...but regardless of how I feel, life goes on and it's time to start planning our school year. I already know what I'm using, I just need to figure out what stuff I'm going to use between now and Christmas and what I want to use after Christmas...just need to organize it all...put it into a planner...that sort of thing...but I'm rebelling...in a big way...lol
I don't know how much I can really plan though as I don't know when I'll have a vehicle again...so field trips will have to be put on hold for now...everything else is ready to go!! I even picked up a few workbooks for Shyla to do! She's pretty excited about starting school as well!
Well, I'm going to go and finish printing off my planner...

No comments: