Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Some Christian and Health books for sale!


I’m selling these books in hopes to have at least a little bit of spending money at AHEA!!
I’d like $5 for each as they are in new condition, as in not even read…lol  I think I read the first little bit of Messy Spirituality, but the rest are brand new.
Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell
Jesus Wants to Save Christians by Rob Bell
Messy Spirituality by Micheal Yaconelli
God Made Your Body by Jim Burns ages3-5(pure foundations series on sex)
How God Makes Babies by Jim Burns  ages 6-9(pure foundations series on sex)
God Encounters by James and Michal Goll

And I have a series of books by Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo
Live Right 4 Your Type
Eat Right 4 Your Type
Eat Right 4 Your Baby
Cook Right 4 Your Type
As well as 2 little shopping handbooks for Type O and Type A.
Take the bunch for $40 or I can split them up…whatever you like!! I just need them sold!

shipping is extra, but if you live near me I can meet you somewhere!
Thanks for looking!
Lori-Dawn

No comments: