Friday, May 20, 2011

4 days late....

and today there are really bad cramps, very similar to the miscarriage I had back in 2004.  There was a very faint positive pregnancy test on the 16th but was it?? or just wishful thinking?  I don't usually have any pain during my periods...only a handful of times when I suspect it may have been an early miscarriage...and it's usually within a week of suspecting...sigh.
Feeling a little sad, but also feeling more strongly about getting good and healthy again.  To give a new little person a good chance at life.
Shabbat Shalom

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh, LD!! (((HUGS))) Praying for you!!

Lisa said...

:(
That's hard LD. Sounds like a 'chemical pregnancy'... :( Lots of love and hugs here.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry :( this happened to me recently as well. (((hugs)))

Lori-Dawn said...

thanks guys...and hugs right back to you Jodie!!! sigh...