Sunday, August 23, 2009

5 Months old!!

Well, no exciting things to really report other than Mr. M popped his first tooth yesterday!! woo hoo! 5 months and 10 days he finally popped his first one! He is 16 lbs still and is now 27 inches long...his face is rounding out nicely and is sleeping more it seems. He fits 12 month clothes perfectly right now and he loves it when I sing to him or whistle...music seems to be especially delightful for him compared to my other 2 darlings. He's rolling over now and can keep his balance sitting for short periods...needs to build some back strength...I've started taking him to the chiropractor and he seems to be getting less cranky...but I also wonder if it's because of his tooth finally popping...hard to tell, although he IS less gassy, so we'll keep up with the chiropractor. I want to take the other 2 kids there as well, Silas is still wetting the bed lots and Shyla has been having tons of accidents lately...very frustrating when you have light colored carpets in a rental house...sigh.
It seems that if I want to keep breastfeeding him I need to keep taking fenugreek supplements otherwise I'm dry dry dry...I thought by now I wouldn't need to keep up with the supplements...oh well, it's certainly worth it, since it helps with insulin resistance as well...
Not sure what else to update on...I'll post a picture soon...

No comments: